Elk Velvet Antler is a nutraceutical that is a food supplement comprised of the whole elk antler in the velvet stage of growth. Evidence of EVA being used for preventative and curative strengths has been documented dating back over 2000 years in Asia. Traditional Chinese Medicine has used EVA to enhance metabolism, slow the aging process, improve thyroid functions, enhance the immune system, and to protect and restore damaged organ tissues. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine literature, EVA nourishes the kidney energy and has substantial curative properties. EVA is a renewable resource, as new growth is produced each year by the bull elk.
Click on the link below to access the research that supports treatment of arthritis in dogs:
Benefits of Elk Velvet Antler
Benefits of Elk Velvet Antler (for humans)
- clearer sinuses and lungs
- more energy with increased mental and physical stamina
- less swelling of the joints with decreased stiffness and soreness
- faster healing of wounds and breaks
- decrease in cholesterol and blood pressure
- regulated blood sugar levels
- healthier skin, hair and nails
- better circulation
- quicker recovery from and reducing frequency of the flu and colds
- more restful sleep
- improved vitality and well-being
Benefits for your Canine and Feline
- Less swelling of the joints with decreased stiffness and soreness
- Faster healing of wounds and breaks
- Improved hair coat and skin
- Better circulation
- Improved vitality and well-being
- Improved kidney function
- Increases reproductive performance
- Helps with joint, muscle and ligament repair
- Increases movement and mobility
- Clinically proven for osteoarthritis and dysplasia and most of all…
Improve the quality of life for your animal, in a safe and affordable manner!
We attended the World’s 1st International Symposium on Antler Science in Banff in 2000. Doctors and scientists attended and presented timely research from New Zealand, France, Germany, Korea, Czech Republic, Russia, Australia, USA and Canada. While the Symposium itself was very technical, the presentations were all about the findings and efficacy of EVA. This information is both useful as well as comprehensive in supporting the anecdotal evidence from those who use EVA. New Zealand hosted the 2ndInternational Symposium in 2004 with considerably more scientific backing and documentation of the value of EVA.
Here in Canada research is occurring on the effects of EVA on arthritis and liver ailments. New Zealand has researched the stimulation of the body’s immune system and growth, and EVA anti-inflammatory uses. Korea has undertaken anti-cancer treatment research.
There has also been research done on dogs by Canadian Veterinarians with the positive results now published in the Canadian Veterinarian Medical Journal. A further study was done by Clint Balok DVM and his findings were remarkable and may be accessed at www.albertaelk.com entitled Velvet Antler for Pets: Myth or Reality.
In 2004 Kymythy Schultze, author of Natural Nutrition for Dogs and Cats – The Ultimate Diet, was in Calgary, Alberta and if you ever have the chance to hear her speak, make every effort to attend. Her love and compassion for her animals is from the heart. Her personal road to recovery with natural healing is amazing! Kymythy takes her healing testimony and applies it to the reason for feeding her animals a species-appropriate diet. Her book is a must have in everyone’s library.